[CREATE] Questions about the Libre Graphics brand

Gábor Udvari gabor.udvari at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 11:25:12 PDT 2012

>     All three LG* projects are friends, but, to the best of my knowledge,
>     not officially affiliated. At least this is the case for LGW.
>

> As with LGW, LGmag isn't officially affiliated with anything else,
> although we do try to work in a spirit of cooperation and mutual
> advancement.

Thanks for the replies! (Meanwhile I subscribed to CREATE, no need to
CC.) From what I understand is, you are not objecting the creation of
national/local Libre Graphics websites or communities until it follows
the same path as the other LG projects. No problem for me, since I want
to use this "brand" because it is a well established name and it stands
for a passionate group and high-quality products. Some of the tasks of
the local website would be to translate LGW articles and LGMeeting
presentations, bulk ordering copies of LGMag, etc. Practically it would
be a local LG hub in the national language.

Yes, libregraphicsworld.hu does not make much sense, libregraphics.hu
would be much better. It will surely take months until it can be
started, but can I register the domain and start planning the project?

Cheers: Gábor Udvari