[CREATE] videos at lgm

info@videomagazijn.org info at videomagazijn.org
Wed Apr 25 02:14:44 PDT 2012

hi ale,

Nice your set up, thanks for sharing.

A friend just bought a vga to usb, great stuff for recording desktops, bit of delay in the signal seems unavoidable.

In this years edition of the fosdem meetings in brussels, I helped a bit with the video recording which gave me an opportunity to look under the hood of their set up.
The crew from debconf works on this, so the workflow uses dvswitch, maybe it is not what you were thinking about, but it might be interesting to have a peak anyway at how they organise. Here's agood starting point:

http://grep.be/blog/en/life/fosdem/2012_video

good luck + ,looking much forward to it !

Peter