[CREATE] promoting the LGM @ FOSDEM 2012?

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Feb 2 22:32:42 PST 2012

hi cube!

thanks for your work!

> I've created a poster I wanted to upload it openclipart.org but there
> is one bug that unable me to upload a file.
> http://images.jcubic.pl/poster-lgm-2012.svg
> http://images.jcubic.pl/poster-lgm-2012-v02.svg

it's probably ok for me!
(well, probably, because i'm missing the correct font in firefox...)

well done!

(well, vienna in the logo should have to "n"s :-)
(and remove the "sponsoring organization")
(and i tend to prefer the second version)

i'll be mostly offline until saturday evening... so:

- has anybody feedback for jakub?

- jakub, could you create a pdf that can be safely printed?

- and, most of all, can anybody who is in brussel (or is going to
  brussels today or tomorrow) print a few dozen of them and bring them
  to the lgmag crew?

ciao && thanks
a.l.e