[CREATE] promoting the LGM @ FOSDEM 2012?

Jakub Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Fri Feb 10 16:16:12 PST 2012

Great that you like it but I don't like that you change the font (The
result not the act of doing that) I understand that you change that big
"LGM" to official font, but that suppose to be for the logo, I use
font "Days" (It's suppose to be free but have no license note) but this
small text definitely don't look good, especially that at the top,
bold is not look very good, in my poster I use font "TeX Gyre Heros"
and it's release on GPL along with gostscript.

This text bellow is not too bad but this at the top don't look good,
and also that text is not justify but align to the left.

If you want to use it as it is, then please don't use my copyright
notice on it. But if you want, I can make remix (I will change small
text font and justify that text), I can also create another one with
different font for big text as well.

Jakub Jankiewicz
twitter: @jcubic
www: http://jcubic.pl