[CREATE] LGM in Vienna - Location acknowleged

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Jan 5 00:08:32 PST 2012

hi,

> Can we stop changing the logo? Its a dumb idea to keep changing it.
> Change the colour if required, but this is just a waste of time,
> every damn year. In any case, it shouldn't stop the organisation of
> the conference. Pick a nice type face and just use the words if we
> have to.

last year's logo was 2010's logo with the place and date changed.

a couple of months ago, i've already prepared and delivered a 2012 logo
(based on the 2010 one; place and date changed, plus a german version).

i think that it is even on the libregraphicsmeeting.org/2012/
"placeholder" page...

so: checked.

a.l.e