[CREATE] Colorfont Workshop results

Ana Carvalho ana.isabelc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 16:12:08 PDT 2012

Hi,

We published the results of the Colorfont Workshop at the LGM 2012, in
Vienna.
Photos and details are here:
http://blog.manufacturaindependente.org/2012/06/colorfont-workshop-at-lgm-2012

There's an improved version of Colorfont.js, hacked by Simon Budig
during the workshop:
http://manufacturaindependente.com/colorfont

And the colorfonts by Simon, João Bueno and Claudia Krummenacher:
http://manufacturaindependente.com/colorfont/workshop-lgm2012.html

We're waiting for the fonts done by the other participants.
If you're one of them we want your font! Send it to us :)

Ana & Ricardo

ps. For copyright reasons, regarding the fonts used as base for the
overlay Colorfont, we named each colorfont with a different name --
Oblique, Meta and Beak.
Simon, João and Claudia if you want to pick a different name let us know :)