[CREATE] OpenRaster spec: now salvaged, and available from the FreeDesktop wiki

Andrew Chadwick a.t.chadwick at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 15:21:20 PDT 2012

Since nobody objected... :D the OpenRaster specification documents are
now available once again - in editable form - at

  http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/OpenRaster

Please can interested parties take a look at it, and let me know if
there are any pages related to OpenRaster which seem to be missing? I
can have a look in the database dump for them. I've done a bit of copy
editing and reorganising in addition to a basic reformat for MoinMoin,
but I think (I hope!) I haven't changed the intent or meaning of
anything so far. Looking forward to moving this draft towards
something nicely defined and workable for everyone!

BTW, it's not linked on the main
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications page yet. I need to
decide which section it goes under. Probably in the "currently in the
planning/requirements-gathering stages", given the somewhat drafty
nature of the spec as a whole right now. Let me know what you think.

(Would it be possible to point
http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/OpenRaster to the new location
somehow? Loads of places still refer to it. Perhaps it could be done
with a DNS-level fixup and a Wiki redirect, given the common /wiki/
part of the path.)

--
Andrew Chadwick