[CREATE] OpenRaster proposal: save currently selected layer

Andrew Chadwick a.t.chadwick at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 08:03:19 PDT 2012

On 25/03/12 10:52, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> I think it's sufficient. I don't have a particular liking for the
> way these boolean attributes are specified, but I don't really
> object, and we can support this from krita as well.

Come to think of it, we should really agree on what is the one true
way of storing bools :)  I'm just as happy with xsd:boolean as a
syntax http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#boolean if you prefer that to
html-style. Let's do that.

We use XML Schema datatypes in many other places in the RelaxNG schema
for OpenRaster layers stacks, so it's more consistent.

--
Andrew Chadwick