[CREATE] OpenRaster proposal: save currently selected layer

Andrew Chadwick a.t.chadwick at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 13:05:39 PDT 2012

On 26/03/12 08:17, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Okay -- I'll update krita this week to support that :-)

Just got Cc:ed in on the commit messages. Excellent news! Similar code
for this and edit-locked is now in MyPaint origin/master, and I've
updated various specification pages and bug trackery things. Testers
welcome!

All done here but for the XML schema update, currently awaiting review
and in git (I don't have commit access to openraster-standard). I guess
when that's done, update the main layers stack part of the spec unless
there's a good reason to keep these two attributes as extensions...?

Thanks to everyone who's helped push it through so far!

--
Andrew Chadwick