[CREATE] Farewell LGM 2012 Vienna ... welcome to Madrid in 2013!

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Sun May 6 07:36:49 PDT 2012

Dear all,

For those that could not make it to the Libre Graphics Meeting this year in Vienna:

Marcos Garcí­a and myself are very happy that at the closing of LGM 2012, our invitation to meet next year in Madrid was accepted with enthusiasm :-)

In 2013, LGM will be more than welcome at Medialab Prado http://medialab-prado.es a cultural space dedicated to Free Culture. Medialab Prado is located in the center of the city and well connected to developer communities, universities, artschools and to a whole network of artists and designers.

We will be back to you with more details about venue, dates etc. in a few weeks. In the mean time, if you want to be involved in organising this LGM (or just want to follow how it is done), do not hesitate to inscribe yourself to the organisers-mailinglist: http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libre-graphics-meeting

best!

Marcos Garcí­a (Medialab Prado)
Femke Snelting (Constant, LGRU)