[CREATE] LGM 2012 Travel Expenses

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu May 10 03:47:28 PDT 2012

hi
> hi!
>

> A practical question regarding this year's LGM:
> to whom should we submit our travel expenses?

does anybody want to take the task on him / her?

i also have a remark. our policy is to reimburse the travel expenses at
the prorata of the money we could collect.

while in the past we could always reimburse all the people asking for
it, for the first time this year it's likely that we won't be able to
full refund the costs (it all depends on who will be asking, so we don't
know yet for sure; last year we also thought that the finances were too
tight...).

personally, i'd like to make a change in that policy and first full
reimburse the people that had travel costs which are a multiple of their
monthly income (i think that we only have one such case), then reimburse
those who had costs that correpsond to a big part of their monthly
income (probably 2 or 3 such cases) and finally distribute the rest
among the other people asking for a refund.

we don't need to ask for income details, we should be able to guess it
ourselves for some people and other can tell (and have already told) us
that it's important for them to get refundend.

so:

a/ any volonteer?

b/ is the policy proposed ok?

ciao