[CREATE] [LGM] LGM 2014 T-Shirt

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Apr 10 06:41:46 PDT 2014

hi guerrier

> T-shits are already made.
> http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2014/lgm2014-ocean-blue/
> I would like wear one, though I didn't attend the meeting.
>

> On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 9:32 PM, Kẏra <kxra at gnu.org> wrote:
>
> > I hope that any such t-shirts would be sourced from worker-owned
> > cooperatives and not exploitative sweatshops. some good options:
> >
> > http://www.zonafrancamasili.com/
> > http://justshirts.ca/
> > http://opportunitythreads.com/<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fopportunitythreads.com%2F&h=gAQG39n1J&enc=AZMRzs_KlzGtQGkhiqmPMJGlq6thmHdTL06QFG1LIBKKZh5gCrLSFbBHQHFnYBvSx7plvCGOzvlQ-pecT_kgtpSj0a2sZ9WbaEzjt4AuJRVhpzvKEKq5fSIOo1jxgSAoa03R2Qkc-2vwNLbaWnEq7XBZ&s=1>
> >

> > On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 6:59 PM, guerrier <guerrier at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Hello
> >> Are there any(a large) t-shirt available for sale(as a fundraiser
> >> for LGM2015)?

sirko, the main local organizer was in charge of the t-shirts and
-- as far as i can tell -- is currently traveling...

i can't tell you what his plans are for the remaining t-shirts, but at
the time i've left the venue on saturday there still were t-shirts to
sell.

i hope that you get an answer soon, otherwise just try in a few
days... :-)

ciao
a.l.e