[CREATE] Reimbursement update for LGM 2014 - Leipzig

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Fri May 23 12:43:13 PDT 2014

Hi all,

The first reimbursements have already been made so in the case you haven’t
received yours, it’s coming soon.

Iif you are in a serious need of the reimbursement and you feel it takes
too long, don’t be shy to write me off list and I will try to accelerate
the process for you.

In the case you missed my previous emails, I am pleased to let you all know
we were succesful at gathering the funds and we can pay 100% of the needs
this year again.

Thanks again for making LGM 2014 in Leipzig a success!

Louis
For the LGM team