[CREATE] Will not be presenting this year at LGM 2015

Sam Gleske sam.mxracer at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 15:25:37 PDT 2015

Hello LGM organizers,
I won't be presenting at LGM 2015.  My presentation to present on the GIMP
build system at build.gimp.org was accepted.  I'm trying to communicate
this as early as possible so that a replacement presentation can be slid
in.  I'm just not comfortable that I have the material to present this
year.  Perhaps next year when I've made better progress on my goals for the
build system.

I'm emailing as many contacts as I could find from the LGM contact page.
If you receive this mailing by mistake then please disregard it.

SAM

--
I prefer to encrypt my email

GPG FINGERPRINT 4096 KEY
8D8B F0E2 42D8 A068 572E
BF3C E8F7 3234 7257 E65F
https://keybase.io/samrocketman

Learn how to encrypt your email with the Email Self Defense guide:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/