[CREATE] State of Libre Graphics talk at SCaLE

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Feb 24 15:52:37 UTC 2020

hi nathan

> On Sat, Feb 22, 2020 at 8:53 AM ale rimoldi <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch>
> wrote:
>
> > your talk, but, if you want we can join our effort...
> >
> > if you want to do so, please get in touch with me per email!
> >

> It seems like this sort of information is something that is best done
> by working in public. Sure, there may be the occasional project that
> wants to save a surprise announcement, but on the whole,
> deduplication of effort benefits everyone, as does sharing info
> collectively.

yes.

but they did not get in touch with me, so i will probably continue with
the traditional (and public) way of doing it for the lgm, as we did in
the last few years.
a way that produces a public collection of facts that anybody can use
for their goals.

as a reference, this is the stuff that was collected in the open for the
state of libre graphics 2019:

https://github.com/libregraphicsmeeting/state-of-lg-2019/

ciao
a.l.e