D-BUS for network card insertion/removal?

Philip Blundell pb@nexus.co.uk
14 Jul 2003 08:31:37 +0100

In case you're interested, I also wrote a tiny application which runs
inside the user's session and watches for hotplug events.  At the moment
this just starts and stops a wireless monitor applet when a wifi card is
inserted or removed.  It seems to work well, though.

ftp://ftp.handhelds.org/pub/projects/gpe/source/gpe-autostarter-0.2.tar.gz

p.