Delayed authentication

Willem Dantuma willem.dantuma@dobs.nl
02 Nov 2003 12:21:02 +0100

--=-4XSEb5XKy0ef8HIOY0XW

Hi

I'am still working ( on and of, my time is very limited ) on enabling
SASL authentication in D-Bus. It's almost functional, but now i need a
way to delay the authentication process, right now it is started during
a dbus_connection_open but i want to be able do someting like this:

conn = dbus_connection_open(..)
dbus_connection_set_username(conn,..)
dbus_connection_set_password(conn,..)
dbus_connection_set_sasl_prop(conn,...)
dbus_connection_start(conn)

Any Ideas how to accomplish this.

Willem Dantuma

--=-4XSEb5XKy0ef8HIOY0XW

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Hi<BR>
<BR>
I'am still working ( on and of, my time is very limited ) on enabling SASL authentication in D-Bus. It's almost functional, but now i need a way to delay the authentication process, right now it is started during a dbus_connection_open but i want to be able do someting like this:<BR>
<BR>
conn = dbus_connection_open(..)<BR>
dbus_connection_set_username(conn,..)<BR>
dbus_connection_set_password(conn,..)<BR>
dbus_connection_set_sasl_prop(conn,...)<BR>
dbus_connection_start(conn)<BR>
<BR>
Any Ideas how to accomplish this.<BR>
<BR>