Including SE-DBUS config file

Colin Walters walters at redhat.com
Mon Aug 23 09:21:29 PDT 2004

This is all committed now.

However I did have to make one unfortunate change; here's the ChangeLog
entry:

	* bus/test-main.c (test_pre_hook, test_post_hook): New.
	(test_post_hook): Move memory checking into here.
	(test_pre_hook, test_post_hook): Move SELinux checks in
	here, but conditional on a DBUS_TEST_SELINUX environment
	variable.  Unfortunately we can't run the SELinux checks
	as a normal user, since they won't have any permissions
	for /selinux.  So this will have to be tested manually
	for now, until we have virtualization for most of
	libselinux.

Stephen, do you have any comments on this?  It would be nice if
libselinux had a way to virtualize calls, so we could test the DBus
SELinux support without actually talking to the kernel.  Or maybe the
right approach is to have a dummy libselinux.so that apps can LD_PRELOAD
during testing.