OBJECT_PATH type implementation missing

Owen Fraser-Green owen at discobabe.net
Fri Mar 19 10:09:42 PST 2004

Hi,

I found the function to which you refer, _dbus_string_validate_path, but
is it the responsibility of the either the iter_append and iter_get
functions (or both) to check for validity? As far as I can see there is
validation checking on the other types (for example that the string part
of CUSTOM has max length 256, or that a string is valid UTF-8 even
though there is a function for testing this).

All I could find in the TODO lists was a statement to the effect that
the OBJECT_PATH array functions should be implemented one day.

Cheers,
Owen