Ruby bindings

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Sun Nov 21 09:16:53 PST 2004

On Sun, 2004-11-21 at 19:04 +1300, leon breedt wrote:

> would there be any interest for having it in the D-BUS distribution proper?

It's fine with me to include them, if you expect to maintain them; if
they go unmaintained we would probably just turn them off.

You'd want to copy all the configure/makefile stuff from Python, the
bindings should auto-enable/disable based on whether you have ruby, and
should be in DIST_SUBDIRS so they get in the tarball even if the tarball
creator lacks ruby.