Can't compile 0.36.2

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Mon Aug 29 19:48:03 PDT 2005

Interesting, in your install it is not picking up size_t and defining
it.  Mine reads like this:

ctypedef unsigned int size_t

We basically spider dbus_h_wrapper.h to generate all the defines we will
need.  We use the c preprocessor to do a lot of this so if the standard
include directories are not in your default include path this might be
the cause of your problems.