Documentation - What is left to do

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Tue Dec 20 07:25:59 PST 2005

Hi,

Thanks a lot for running this docs day and to everyone who helped.

On Mon, 2005-12-19 at 19:12 -0500, John (J5) Palmieri wrote:
> That is all folks.  I think we are good if some people want to take a
> leading role in this.  After that all that is needed is to bust some
> major bugs and sign off on the current ABI/API and we can declare 1.0.

How many of the major dbus users have been running the current version?
It sounded like Debian hasn't quite landed it yet, and the embedded-type
users I expect haven't. After so much time already, rushing the 1.0
*too* much probably isn't worth it, may as well be sure a fair number of
people have ported to the new stuff and it works for them.