[patch]: Validate keyring directory is not world readable/writable (TODO Item)

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Thu Jun 2 13:06:28 PDT 2005

Here is the updated patch with a method rename and a check for group
permissions.  It should be noted that the function
_dbus_check_dir_is_private takes in an error pointer so when it fails in
_dbus_keyring_reload, and we return FALSE, the error is already set and
propagated to the calling method.

--
John (J5) Palmieri
Associate Software Engineer