another gotcha with twisted-dbus integration

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Mon Jun 6 05:41:23 PDT 2005

Once I started using the previously mentioned twisted-dbus wrappers, I hit
another gotcha. In the code to add a match rule, there's a call to
GetServiceOwner - this is now asynchronous, so I needed to break the code
in two there to get the right behaviour. It looks like the new matchrule
code in current-CVS no longer has this, but I thought I'd mention it just
to be sure. There's no requirement for the explicit sender=:1.29 type
thing any more, is there?

Anthony