ANNOUNCE: D-Bus 0.34 - On the Road to One Point Oh release

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Wed Jun 15 12:03:37 PDT 2005

While we are still awhiles away from calling the API stable and marking
it with the much talked about 1.0 moniker this is a major step in that
direction. I am pleased to announce the release of D-Bus 0.34.  Much of
the API and ABI have been set with a few exceptions.

What is left to do is clear out the TODO list, stabilize the bindings,
squash the bugs and get feedback from our major consumers.  The more
people who help out, be it testing or code, the faster we will get
there.

As usual:
http://dbus.freedesktop.org/releases/dbus-0.34.tar.gz