[patch] fix bus introspection data, generate glib bindings for bus API, install them

Colin Walters walters at verbum.org
Sat Mar 12 10:14:58 PST 2005

On Sat, 2005-03-12 at 12:16 -0500, Colin Walters wrote:

> How about this patch?  It creates a new define since DBUS_COMPILATION is
> also used to protect against including parts of dbus.

[ seeing how many times I can reply to myself ;) ]

I ran into trouble with this later because having dbus-glib.h include
dbus-bindings.h introduces a circular dependency problem in building
dbus-binding-tool-glib.c which I only noticed when I modified that file.

Oh well, I suppose it's not a big deal for people to have to include
both headers.  If someone comes up with a clever solution though it
would be nice to fix.