[patch] raise exceptions when you try to use python bindings without a mainloop

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 08:52:42 PDT 2005

The tough thing here is that I might add a generic main loop but there
is no way to tell that the generic mainloop driver is loaded but the
user used the glib mainloop.  More grr moments to come :-)  What I will
do is not add the generic mainloop automatically.  This way a user will
have to explicitly load it and will hopefully know they have to use that
mainloop.   The only other place this make sense is if the user does
pending calls but perhaps in those situations we should spit out a
warning and then convert it into a blocking call.  I'm not sure.