Inclusion of documentation in introspection data?

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Mon Oct 24 08:28:28 PDT 2005

I was thinking of adding it as an annotation.  In fact python can do
this without spec changes if we want to.  We eventually wanted to have
it so you could do print proxy_obj.__doc__ and get documentation.  The
biggest problem is bandwidth.  Good documentation can easily become
bigger than the introspect data itself.  Do we want to go down that
road?