Inclusion of documentation in introspection data?

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Tue Oct 25 03:51:40 PDT 2005

Sure, but that's a case you can handle while making your program, but if
in a future version we will have a way to filter out documents and
people start writing MBs of documentation because it won't be a burden
on the bus anyway we are still stuck with older programs that don't do
any filtering. (And you still have the problem of knowing which
annotations to filter and which not).

But I agree with you that this isn't something that should get fixed
right now for version 1.0, this could easily be handled afterwards, but
IMO that also means no official documentation annotations in version 1.0
either until we have thought a little more about the rammifications (or
are notations never official?).

But hey, you're the guys doing all the work :-)

Cheers,
 -Tako