unit test code requires GLib 2.6

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Tue Sep 27 11:17:42 PDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-27 at 18:53 +0100, Michael Krivoruchko wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can build GLib D-Bus wrappers (cvs tag DBUS_0_50) with GLib 2.4.1.
> However, sources:
>
>    tests/glib/test-dbus-glib.c
>    tests/glib/test-service-glib.c
>
> are using function g_strv_length which has been introduced in GLib
> version 2.6.
>
> According to 'configure.in' version of GLib should be at least 2.4.
>
> Misha

I'm not sure if we want to target 2.6 or not.  This code is in the unit
tests so I'm not so worried about it.  It is easy enough to replace.
All g_strv_length does is loop over a NULL terminated array of gchar
pointers and returns the count.  In the spirit of getting people to
contribute patches do you think you could whip one up and attach it to a
bug report at bugs.freedesktop.org?  Thanks.