Problems with dbus/qt/examples

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at trolltech.com
Tue Apr 25 00:42:08 PDT 2006

Brad Hards wrote:
>ASSERT: "call->conn == this" in file qdbusintegrator.cpp, line 816
>Segmentation fault

I cannot reproduce this crash here. That assertion you're seeing is a
sanity check: QDBusConnectionPrivate received a custom event and it's
just making sure it's something valid.

Apparently, it isn't. Is your Qt patched in any way? I cannot explain why
you're getting a custom event that isn't the one containing a call
delivery.

--
Thiago José Macieira - thiago.macieira AT trolltech.com
Trolltech AS - Sandakerveien 116, NO-0402 Oslo, Norway