Dbus, hal, qt: main loop

Pedro Antonio Fructuoso Merino pfructuoso at facthor.net
Wed Aug 2 00:12:45 PDT 2006

Hello,
I use Qt 3.3, Dbus 0.22-10, dbus-qt 0.22.15 and HAL 0.4.7-1. I create a
instance of LibHalContext, I receive the callback of
main_loop_integration and do the following:
    oDBusQtConnection = new DBusQt::Connection(this);
    oDBusQtConnection->dbus_connection_setup_with_qt_main (oDBusConnection);
but when execution goes through "dbus_connection_setup_with_qt_main"
show the message in the console:
    error: (null, null)
I take a look to the code of kvolumemanager but I haven't find any
difference with my code... Are there any bug in the qt main loop
integration with dbus 0.22-10? Any ideas?
I have fedora 3. Regards:
    Pedro