Mono bindings

Matthew Johnson dbus at matthew.ath.cx
Wed Mar 1 08:43:37 PST 2006

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 04:05:26PM +0000, Adam Lofts wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Also notice that the snapshot is a git repository! This would be my
>> preferred method of scm for the bindings.
>
> Since you mentioned SCM....
>

> Since both Git & Mercurial are so similar, I'd go for either of them
> in preference to CVS :-)

Well, if we are doing this; the Java ones are all in perforce, not that
I'd recommend it necessarily (because it's not free, not because it's
not great).

I think this was discussed a while ago and several people were in favour
of subversion. I don't think we really need a distributed SCM, and
(although I've not tried it) git is meant to be good for the kernel and
not a lot else.

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson