dbus/tools dbus-monitor.c,1.16,1.17

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Wed Nov 8 09:06:53 PST 2006

On Wed, 2006-11-08 at 11:54 -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > John (J5) Palmieri wrote:
> >>
> >> I discussed it on IRC.  There wasn't anything monumental in the patch
> >> and it looked generally useful to get in.
> >>

> > OK, but can you post some background now that it's in? ;-)
> >

> What I mean is,
> - what does the patch do and why do we want it
> - why does it do it that way
>
> If you wanted you could post the background in the form of a patch to
> the dbus-monitor man page, or in the form of the IRC log ...

Ah, yes the man page slipped my mind and a good reason to have these
patches go to the list.  I've requested it from Olli.

While I have your ear, are the TODO items on documentation still valid.
I saw you commit a bunch to the docs and want to know what is left.  I
am going through the ChangeLog right now and adding anyone who committed
or sent a patch into the AUTHORS file.