D-Bus 1.0 tomorrow night. Speak now...

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Wed Nov 8 14:06:00 PST 2006

I'm giving roughly 24 hours from this announcement before I release 1.0
onto the world.  If there are any gathered here who do not believe D-Bus
to be of sane mind and body please speak up now.

I'm going to get the AUTHORS changes in and the couple of patches that
were approved before I leave tonight.  Havoc, can you do those doc
changes you wanted to do?  Thanks all for your great work and we should
have some sort of release party next week wherever you are.