D-Bus 1.0 tomorrow night. Speak now...

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Thu Nov 9 18:22:10 PST 2006

On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 11:13 +0100, Peter Kümmel wrote:
> Peter Kümmel wrote:
> > OK, here I speak:
> >
> > Some cosmetic: attached the diff after a search and replace all tabs by 4 spaces.
>
> And here the patch.
>
> Peter

Hey Peter.  It is a huge patch.  I am don't want to just apply it and
miss something that perhaps shouldn't have changed or hit a typo however
unlikely.  I think the right way to do this is just go file by file when
we touch them.  Added you and Tor to the authors file.

We should most likely be merging the Windows port soon so that would be
a great time to start fixing up indentation.