D-Bus 1.0 tomorrow night. Speak now...

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Thu Nov 9 18:58:08 PST 2006

Hi,

If we're going to do this, we'll want to do it on both branches or
applying patches to both stable and HEAD will be a headache and a half.

I want to look at the patch and see how many files it touches though
first... also, we should be sure to put the emacs and vi "no tabs
please" magic in all files - I think metacity recently added that stuff,
or at least discussed in bugzilla how to do it for vi (I know how to do
it for emacs). If we don't add the magic then tabs will just come back.
I have indent-tabs-mode nil in my .emacs but obviously not everyone
does, or they don't use emacs ;-)