win32libs link broken for Windows D-Bus compile

Patrick Davis P.Davis at astronautics.com
Fri Aug 10 09:32:52 PDT 2007

That folder doesn't seem to contain all the necessary libraries. It's
missing some like nanosleep and unistd.h. The Windows Port of D-Bus
instructs to get the libraries from

http://www.abi-neuhaus.de/chris/win32libs/

but that is the link that doesn't work. Are there other libraries
somewhere out there that I need to compile dbus? Because right now, even
after downloading and installing all of the libraries from the KDE site,
I cannot get it to compile properly.