Segmentation fault with dbus

"Charles Hervé Tchoutat Tchabo" t_charles at gmx.de
Sun Aug 19 09:43:51 PDT 2007

> Hi,
>
> Run your program like:
>
>  G_DEBUG=fatal_warnings gdb ./myprogram
>
> Then when it crashes, type "bt" for a backtrace. This should give you
> a good indication of what's wrong.
>
> Be sure you compile with the "-g -Wall" flags, and be sure you have
> debug symbols for glib, dbus, and dbus-glib installed; for example on
> Fedora you would do "yum install glib2-debuginfo dbus-debuginfo
> dbus-glib-debuginfo"
>
> If you don't have symbols the backtrace may lack enough information.
>
> Havoc

yes I compile with "-g -Wall" flags, and unfortunately I don't have the debug symbols, but I don't have this problem any more I solved it adding "g_type_init()". Now I have another problem, when I launch the server it don't wait for the client an when I launch the client I receive "Woops remote method failed: the name com.expl.output was not provide by any .service file" I don't know how to provide this service, can you explain me how to make it.
Thanks
Charles