[ANNOUNCE] D-Feet D-Bus Debugger

Alp Toker alp at atoker.com
Sat Dec 8 02:02:05 PST 2007

John (J5) Palmieri wrote:
> I’ve been playing around with a little tool for debugging applications
> on the bus. It is far from done but I decided to release it now that it
> has become useful. Right now you can see all names on the Session and
> System buses and get information on the objects and interfaces they
> export.

Hey,

You might want to coordinate with Jérémie Laval, maintainer of D-Bus
Explorer:

   http://www.ndesk.org/DBusExplorer
   http://git.ndesk.org/?p=dbus-explorer

It's a fun little GTK+ D-Bus debugging tool with an active community.
Advanced features like monitor support are on the roadmap.

On the subject of packaging, yum install dbus-explorer would be great --
could you help Jérémie out with packaging?