building dbus from anonymous git

Rob Taylor rob.taylor at codethink.co.uk
Mon Dec 17 04:56:20 PST 2007

Hmm, not sure if this could be causing your issue, but the warning
"aclocal:configure.in:305: warning: macro `AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' not found in
library" would indicate that either you don't have libtool installed, or
its installed to a different prefix than automake-1.9.

Thanks,
Rob

--
Rob Taylor, Codethink Ltd. -  http://codethink.co.uk