Out-of-memory error when using multiple threads

Olivier Hochreutiner olivier.hochreutiner at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 05:19:16 PST 2007

> Just keeping the lock is probably an improvement over what we have now,
> so I'd take that patch.

Here is a patch doing that. I also modified
dbus_connection_set_timeout_functions() as it seemed to be broken too.
I tried to 'make check' and there is something broken,   but also
without the patch (the error is different however). I am a bit
confused about the results, maybe you can try and see ?

> The ideal fix is probably rearranging the code a lot more to call out to
> the app in the right place (just before we'd be returning control to the
> app, like the other _and_unlock() functions), but it's a pretty big
> headache to do.

I don't have time do this right now but I'll write it somewhere on my
todo list...

Best,

Olivier