Application for finding all Windows

Udayan Singh udayan.singh at tcs.com
Wed Feb 21 07:01:11 PST 2007

Hi,

I want to develop an application where I can get a list of all the windows
that are open in the GNOME Screen and find any activity being performed on
any other window on the GUI screen (and not only my application) e.g.
mouse click on window of another application sends me a signal.

Plan to use GNOME as environment. Can I use dbus here to capture a mouse
click occuring on any other application (i.e. any other application and
not made /implemented by me) ?

Any pointers of how I can go about doing the same ??

tia..
us
and any attachments. Thank you