Introspect method call

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed Feb 28 09:28:49 PST 2007

John (J5) Palmieri wrote:
>libdbus is dumb on purpose here.  It will only return what your
>application wants it to return.  This is why we recommend using
>bindings.

This goes against what we were discussing just a short while ago: the
shared connections.

In order to use shared connections, libdbus must implement introspection
for the object tree leading to registered objects. Plus, it must also
provide a way for registered objects to inquire about what is under them.

From Havoc's reply, I guess the functionality is there.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358