SSH transport

Zeeshan Ali zeenix at gstreamer.net
Wed Feb 28 14:51:32 PST 2007

Hello guys!
   Some of you probably already know about my itsy bitsy project
called Gabriel (http://gabriel.sourceforge.net), which allows a dbus
client to connect to a remote bus over SSH. I really would have liked
to implement an SSH (libssh-based) transport for libdbus instead of
writing gabriel but I wasn't sure wether dbus devels would like that
or not. I asked on the irc channel a few times but nobody seemed
enthusiastic about it so i started writing gabriel as an independent
project.

  Anyways! I am still ready to write an SSH transport based on code
from Gabriel if dbus devels are interesed. Waiting for your
oppinions/suggestions/

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali