SSH transport

Zeeshan Ali zeenix at
Wed Feb 28 14:51:32 PST 2007

Hello guys!
   Some of you probably already know about my itsy bitsy project
called Gabriel (, which allows a dbus
client to connect to a remote bus over SSH. I really would have liked
to implement an SSH (libssh-based) transport for libdbus instead of
writing gabriel but I wasn't sure wether dbus devels would like that
or not. I asked on the irc channel a few times but nobody seemed
enthusiastic about it so i started writing gabriel as an independent

  Anyways! I am still ready to write an SSH transport based on code
from Gabriel if dbus devels are interesed. Waiting for your

Zeeshan Ali
Design Engineer, SW
Open Source Software Operations
Nokia Multimedia