Using D-Bus with Twisted

Gavrie Philipson [D-Bus] gavrie.42192268 at bloglines.com
Wed Jan 3 22:46:53 PST 2007

Hi Anthony,

Can't the current version of the D-Bus Python bindings be considered
stable already?

According to J5's latest remarks (see
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dbus/2006-December/006605.html),
it would seem that they have been backwards-compatible for quite a
while, since version 0.40.2 (we're almost at 0.80 now).

It'd be great to have this functionality working with Twisted out of the box.

Regards,

-- Gavrie