Using D-Bus with Twisted

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Sun Jan 7 06:38:03 PST 2007

On Friday 05 January 2007 02:25, Phil Thompson wrote:
> For reference, current PyQt4 snapshots include equivalent support
> for the Qt event loop.

The twisted/qt4 integration story is a lot messier, though. Last I
saw, the relevant code for the qt4 reactor is still sitting in the
twisted tracker, and there were some issues with licensing that
meant it was unlikely to go into the main distribution of twisted.

Like I said, I'll revisit the twisted-dbus code in two weeks, once
LCA is done.

Anthony