[patch] [python] conn.c: fix Connection setup in absence of main loop, and error handling

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Wed Jan 17 09:15:33 PST 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 19:47 +0000, Simon McVittie wrote:

> Again, in http://people.freedesktop.org/~smcv/git/dbus-python/.git

Looks good. Commit.

> * Only set up a main loop if we actually have one (not None)
> * Don't double-close the DBusConnection (causing an assertion in libdbus) if
>   we somehow fail to set up the main loop. Thanks to tsuraan
>   <tsuraan at gmail.com> for the bug report.

Just a quick note on commit message formats for git.  We should use
Davidz' style of a one line summery starting with a lower case letter
which sums up the patch and then bulletted details after.  This makes it
easier to read in tools such as gitk which only show the first line
until you click on the commit.  No need to change current commits, just
FYI for the future.