about activation

anlong sun anlongsun at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 18:57:06 PST 2007

Hi Thiago Macieira:

thank you for your so quick reply.

I think I understand the question.

And we think queued messages function is very useful and valueble.

Because it is more simple for developer : do not need write the .service
file

Also this function will not make bad the performance of dbus deamon,

for example after a certain time (30 seconds), deamon will delete the queued

messages.

Is it difficult to implement it?