Empty Arrays

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sun Jan 28 16:05:15 PST 2007

Hi,

I have again been working on the Qt3 bindings for about now (in order to
implement the Portland project DAPI interface on KDE3).

Today I found a problem when retrieving a zero length string array.

The dbus_message_iter_recurse() call does not indicate whether the entry
iterator points to a valid position and I haven't found a function which
would tell me (might have missed it though).

Right now I recurse and then detect that dbus_message_iter_get_arg_type is 0,
i.e. directly checking this literal. In case this is the way to do this, is
there a an official define/typedef to check against?

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring